2011年1月24日月曜日

About me

I was born in Tokyo in 1990. When it was a grade-schooler, it spent it in
Saitama. It returned to Tokyo when it was a junior high school
student.The high school also went to the high school in local. The
university came to Shizuoka. Leaving from local was very lonely. I
wanted to return right now. It regrets still a little. However, it was to
have decided by it and I want to work hard. There was a dream in reality.
The dream was to have become a beautician. However, the dream has
been given up by thinking about various things. It regrets. Anything
doesn't make an effort and the dream has been given up. I did not think
that I wanted to regret any longer. I want to work hard aiming at a new
target now. The qualification of the medical treatment system can be
taken in my subject. It aims at it now. Study is very put out, and it
doesn't understand how to become it. However, I think that I work hard
to the last minute.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿